I've come to a conclusion. I'm not thinking too much. I'm being, myself. And i'm unhappy! New year resolution remember? To be HAPPY! (problem?)
1st of Jan.





No we didnt count down at the curry stall! Countdown was at Timbre! Super fun and high! Who says we need the beach the sand and the sluts? I have my friends, my loves! <33
I dont think I want this anymore
As she drops the ring to the floor
She says to herself you've left before
This time you will stay gone that's for sure
She said, no
Happily Never After
That just aint for me because finally
I know I deserve better after all
I'll never let another teardrop fall
I'm done, I'm done, I'm done
I'm free, YOU'RE (finally) free, I'm free
Happily never after..
1st of Jan.





No we didnt count down at the curry stall! Countdown was at Timbre! Super fun and high! Who says we need the beach the sand and the sluts? I have my friends, my loves! <33
I dont think I want this anymore
As she drops the ring to the floor
She says to herself you've left before
This time you will stay gone that's for sure
She said, no
Happily Never After
That just aint for me because finally
I know I deserve better after all
I'll never let another teardrop fall
I'm done, I'm done, I'm done
I'm free, YOU'RE (finally) free, I'm free
Happily never after..
Comments